How to start using the app
More questions? Check out our FAQs below.
Visit the Apple App or Google Play Store by clicking the icons below and download the app on your device.
Log in with your Marriage365 username and password and make your marriage incredible!
App Benefits & Features
Here are just a few of the many perks of the new app!
Regularly check in with yourself and see the progress you’ve made. How are you feeling in various areas? What’s working well and what areas could use some improvement?
The Marriage365 Checkup is a great way to assess where you are, what you need to work on, and how far you’ve come.
Notifications & reminders
Based on your checkups and areas of interest, we’ll suggest resources that will be helpful for you. We’ll also let you know about new and trending content, send you daily reminders if you’re completing a challenge, and more. (These are customizable based on what you want to hear from us.)
New & improved search function
Is there an area you’re interested in learning more about or working on in your marriage? Our search functionality makes it easier than ever to find the content you’re looking for, quickly and easily!
Simply enter a topic into the app search bar and all related videos, courses, challenges, and worksheets will instantly show up.
- Membership includes two profiles so you and your spouse can each have your own watchlists and work at your own pace
- All videos include audio-only options, perfect for listening in the car, doing housework, working out, or otherwise multi-tasking
- Includes fun date ideas and conversation topics to spark more connection and romance
- Shorter videos are perfect for on-the-go, busy couples
- Push notifications remind you when it’s time to invest in your marriage
- Track your progress and growth using our Marriage365 Checkup
- No topic is off limits — we cover it all
- Add your own profile picture!
- Watch history keeps track of videos you’ve already viewed
Yes! The app is free to use with your member login. Sign up for your membership here, or existing members can use their login credentials to log in to the app after you’ve downloaded it to your device.
The app has lots of great features to help keep you engaged and growing, including:
- Marriage365 Checkup history to gauge your progress
- Push notifications, including trending and new content; suggested content; daily reminders for challenges, and more!
- A new and improved search function!
- The ability to personalize your profile by adding a photo
- History of all the videos you have watched
- The ability to see all videos, worksheets, courses and challenges that are offered
Each user is now only able to log into their OWN profile by using their existing username and password. If you’ve forgotten either of those, email@example.com can assist you!
You can make changes to your profile, such as password changes or profile picture changes. However, any changes associated with payment must be made within your membership at my.marriage365.com. These changes include changing your payment from monthly to yearly or yearly to monthly; updating your payment information; canceling your account; reinstating your account, etc.
For users who do not have smartphones or do not wish to use the app, you can still continue to enjoy all the benefits of membership and access all our resources from the website, my.marriage365.com.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues with the app or your membership. If you have any feedback regarding the app, please use the form below to share it with us.